Your Must-Read MarTech Digest™, for Friday, 5/19/17 #MarTech #DigitalMarketing
Today’s digests of curated articles summarized for your quick review:
- Making Sense of the 2017 Marketing Technology Landscape | CustomerThink
- Customer Experience and Quality are the Same Thing – MarTech Advisor
- How to Create SEO Friendly URLs – Neil Patel
- Tools for Making Machine Learning Easier and Smoother – Data-Informed
- Will AI Eventually Take Over The Content Marketing Industry? – Forbes
- 5 massive SEO and content shifts you need to master right now – Search Engine Land
- New Tech Friends on the Marketing Block – CMI
- Why Most B2B Social Media Programs Fail to Generate Real Leads – Biznology
- Salesforce makes Einstein a bit smarter in its Commerce Cloud – Marketing Land
- HubSpot vs. Pardot: A Marketing Automation Melee – Fox Business
- How to create a powerful marketing technology stack [Infographic] – Smart Insights
- Five Reasons to Include Video in Your Marketing Strategy [Infographic] – Webbiquity
See ALL Top Curated Marketing Technology Articles here.
RYZZ is coming. It’s a new approach to MarTech for B2B Marketers.