Types of LinkedIn Ads for Business – Convince and Convert
- Text ads are the simplest ads on LinkedIn. They consist of a short bit of text and, optionally, a small image. They display on the top or right side of users’ screens.
- Display ads are standard visual ads that show up on the right side of LinkedIn’s main content.
- Dynamic ads display in the same spot as display ads, but use information from a user’s profile to personalize the ad to them. For example, it might tell them a connection of theirs joined a specific group or followed a certain company.
- Sponsored content displays natively in users’ regular feeds. Businesses can use it to promote content they post on their LinkedIn profiles or elsewhere online.
- Sponsored InMail takes personalized advertising one step further. It allows marketers to send personalized messages on LinkedIn to specific users. InMail arrives when the user is online and active in order to increase open rates.”
RYZZ: It’s a new approach to MarTech for B2B Marketers.