Data-Driven Website Personalization – Clearbit
Some examples of common audiences B2B companies personalizing for:
• Exact company match (tracked via IP address)
• Industry (e.g., automotive, finance, retail, travel, as highlighted in the Citrix example)
• Visit a specific product page
• Visit pricing page 2x times and do not convert
• Read content from a specific blog category (i.e., inferring that visitors who read 5+ articles from the Retail blog category are in the retail business)
• Geographic location
• Role (e.g., VP, director, manager, decision maker, individual contributor)
CT for the path to personalize in support of ABM.
RYZZ: It’s a new approach to MarTech for B2B Marketers.