Do Your Homework Before Searching for Automation Vendors – CMI
1. Is there an internal team set up to manage the evaluation and eventual implementation?
2. What internal and third-party tools does your company use? Which ones must remain? Which ones can you live without? Which ones would be nice to add?
3. How large is your contact database across all internal systems?
4. How clean and accurate is your internal database?
5. Do you have a standard set of fields and values for which you collect data?
6. Have you created an inventory of all your internal offer assets, forms, landing pages, email templates, etc.?
7. What is your budget for this project and does the platform build in flexibility for potential year-over-year price increases?
8. Do you know what vendor questions to ask?
9. What browser(s) does your internal IT team support?
10. Did you create a wish list?
A great list, and spot-on. Many other questions, but start with these.
Not having a fun time with IT? Contact marketingiIO: we can act as your buffer to get the job done. #MarTech #DigitalMarketing