It’s Time B2B Marketers Sweat The Small Stuff to Drive Bigger Results | CustomerThink
“Not everyone has a big budget to spend on completely restructuring their marketing org, buying fancy technology, etc. Take a deep breath and start small to win big. Here’s how Kate Athmer of Integrate suggests getting started:
- Identify which demand gen challenges are affecting your organization. We created a demand marketing assessment guide to help with this. You can get it here.
- Talk to your peers at other organizations to learn how they’re approaching similar problems.
- Create a strategy for solving these challenges incrementally.
- How can you reiterate manual processes to speed them up? For example, creating templates for repetitive efforts.
- Are there any alternative ways to approach a problem that would be more efficient? Maybe existing tech you have could be repurposed?”
The sooner B2B MarTech is pulled from Marketing and given to Sales Ops, the better for mankind. And I’m a marketer.
MarTech is the best tool available to bridge the gap between Sales and Marketing. Contact marketingIO to see how. #MarTech #DigitalMarketing