“No matter what size company you are, no matter what industry you are in, the role of marketing is forever changed because of new level of marketing accountability, the age of the digital customer and the pervasive set of new marketing technologies. Let me leave you with 5 key take-aways.
- MOGs will continue to grow as a distinctive and strategic organizational capability. Get on board or get out of the way . MOGS is here to stay.
- MOGs will serve as a key integrator for sales and marketing. The collaborative role of integrating process and technology will enable an improved working relationship.
- MOGs will be a catalyst for change. Nothing changes an organization like technology. And, when that change happens along with a business orientation, it’s all positive change.
- MOGs will enable marketing to act more like data scientists. Marketing will begin to incorporate more left-brained thinking using data and in the process, run marketing like a revenue center , not a cost center.
- MOGs will allow marketing to become THE expert on the customer through the collection and analysis of online digital behavior. MOGs has access to invaluable data about client behavior, 24 x 7. Analyzing this data creates an up-to-the minute understanding of customer needs and responses.”
Sales + MarketingOps, both under Sales = MarTech Leadership