1) Make your titles between 40 and 49 characters long
2) Make your posts on LinkedIn visual! Add 8 images.
3) Don’t add videos or other multimedia assets to your posts
4) Use “How-to” and List-Style Headline: Don’t write Question Posts. Do write How posts. Do write List posts.
5) Divide your post into 5 headings in order to attract the greatest number of post views.
6) People like to read long-form content on LinkedIn—1,900 to 2,000 words long
7) Don’t get your audience all fired up
8) Make your content readable for an 11-year-old
9) Promote your LinkedIn publisher post on other social networks!
10) LinkedIn likes get you views, shares, and comments
Bonus Tip (#11): Publish your LinkedIn posts on Thursday
If you’re about to publish a LinkedIn post, or considering writing one, STOP. Click through and read.
MarTech requires constant optimization to continually squeeze ever improving performance. No time for continual CRO? Contact marketingIO. #MarTech #DigitalMarketing