Memorial Day weekend is upon us, so I’m checking out until Tuesday. With any luck, this photo will be a facsimile of me Sunday afternoon.
Today’s digests of curated articles summarized for your quick review:
- A proposed model for organizing the chaos of marketing technology - Chief Marketing Technologist
- If you want to improve your marketing ROI, stop spending on social media - Econsultancy
- B2B Marketers See Most Value in CRM tools - eMarketer
- Consultancies are taking out ad agencies … and upending ad-tech and mar-tech - VentureBeat
- Cool Vendors in Core AI Technologies - Gartner
- Top SEO Keyword Tools for 2017 | IMI
- 6 AI Startups We're Keeping an Eye On - HubSpot
- HTML5 and SEO Success - Convince and Convert
- Mark Cuban leads $1.5 million round in SaaS management tool Meta SaaS - VentureBeat
- Why We Raised a $30M Series B Round | G2 Crowd
- Radius Aims to Bring the Network Effect to B2Bs - DM News
- [FREE] IDC's Worldwide Marketing and Intelligence Taxonomy, 2017 - IDC
- Seven Tips for Building a Killer Email List [Infographic] - MarketingProfs
See ALL Top Curated Marketing Technology Articles here.