Form Design Best Practices
1. Less Is More (Remove Form Fields)
2. Single-Column Beats Multi-Column Forms
3. Communicate Errors Clearly
4. Use Inline Form Field Validation
5. Fields should be ordered from easiest to hardest to fill out
6. Make typing easy: autoformat, support copy/paste, make suggestions (not always!), etc.
7. Indicate whether each field is required or optional, unless they’re all required
8. Name and phone number fields should be one field, not multiple
9. Forms should offer radio buttons over dropdown box selection
10. Don’t make coupon code fields prominent
11. Avoid clear fields button
Mobile Specific Form Design Best Practices
1. Offer field focus
2. Don’t Mask Passwords
You have to use forms, then please CT for the details.
Monetize your excess MarTech with RYZZ. It’s a new approach to MarTech for B2B Marketers.