- “Through 2020, 99% of vulnerabilities exploited will continue to be ones known by security and IT professionals for at least one year.
- By 2020, a third of successful attacks experienced by enterprises will be on their shadow IT resources.
- By 2018, the need to prevent data breaches from public clouds will drive 20% of organizations to develop data security governance programs.
- By 2020, 40% of enterprises engaged in DevOps will secure developed applications by adopting application security self-testing, self-diagnosing and self-protection technologies.
- By 2020, 80% of new deals for Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) technology will be packaged with network firewall, secure web gateway (SWG) and web application firewall (WAF) platforms.
- By 2018, enterprises that leverage native mobile containment rather than third-party options will rise from 20% to 60%.
- By 2019, 40% of IDaaS implementations will replace on-premises IAM implementations, up from 10% today.
- By 2019, use of passwords and tokens in medium-risk use cases will drop 55%, due to the introduction of recognition technologies.
- Through 2018, over 50% of IoT device manufacturers will not be able to address threats from weak authentication practices.
- By 2020, more than 25% of identified enterprise attacks will involve IoT, though IoT will account for only 10% of IT security budgets.”
Does the CMO really want to own the vulnerabilities?
Subscribe to The MarTech Digest: http://bit.ly/miocom #MarTech